Full Compliance with CAN-SPAM.
ICC has never, and will never, participate or allow SPAM to be sent from any of its dedicated servers or affiliates. If you believe that SPAM has been sent from us, please let us know immediately so that our engineers can investigate and rectify the situation.
Many of our systems require you to register for an account. The Society may collect personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account). That information will be used to provide our services. For certain services, such as meeting registrations or donations, ICC may request credit card and other payment information which we transmit in encrypted form on secure servers. All credit card information collection and storage is fully compliant with PCI guidelines. By using our website, certain information provided by your web browser will automatically be stored on our servers, such as your IP address and cookie information. Some cookies set by our website could personally identify you if you have logged in to use our services. Some forms do not require registration but do collect personal data. By filling out the form, you're providing consent to ICC to use your information to provide you with our services. We may use this data for subsequent marketing efforts limited to ICC and its affiliates.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to ICC leaders and affiliated organizations who need to know that information in order to deliver, operate, develop, or improve our services.
Using your Data
We will obtain your consent before contacting you if required by the law of the country in which you are located. By having an established business relationship with ICC, you agree to give consent for ICC to use your personal information to provide you with services relevant to your interests.
- If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it updated. If we have shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the update where possible.
- You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it. We may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion. For instance, we may not delete your data if it's required to be kept for government reporting requirements or if you're a member of ICC, deleting your personal data would forfeit your membership status.
- Effective May 25 2018, you have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format within a reasonable timeframe.
- If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
- You may exercise your rights by contacting us directly.
There are no refunds for any financial transactions tied to dues or donations. There may be partial refunds issued on a case by case basis for meeting registrations with more details will be available either on the registration form.
Changes to Policy
The Privacy Notice posted on this site was last updated on September 26, 2018.